Space, does it really end?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 8:22 PM

2300-205_162-10006431-3.html.jpg
Credit: NASA

Today NASA released photos from the Hubble Telescope, which was launched into space in 1990. The pictures are said to be from 13.2 billion light years away. NASA states that the images are from the oldest know galaxy. These pictures and their findings were published in the Journal Nature on Jan. 26, 2011


This just makes me think, is there an end to space?  I subscribe to the theory that it does not end, I would like to think something in this universe does not have an end. This one story only generates more questions, like will we ever find evidence of other life forms out there? I don't know the answers. 

If you have any answers, please comment below!!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com