The biggest obstacle in getting fit!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 10:19 PM

It seems every time I want to get in shape, I run into the same old problem. I become a lazy old man.  
I remember when I was a young buck, I would just go outside be active, usually playing some kind of sports. My friends and I would spend hours a day outside just being active. Now after a long days work all I want to do is just relax, which equals Jimmy getting fatter. 

Its been a long while since I have been really active, it was one of my goals this year to become more involved in some sort of sport. Once again I am falling short of a goal. Thank goodness I still have the rest of the year to make it up.

What's Ironic about this post is that I am writing about being active yet, I am on the computer instead of at the gym. Go figure!!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com