Freaky Friday!!

Friday, February 18, 2011 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 11:55 PM

Alright everyone, it's Freaky Friday!!

What's the freakiest thing you have ever done or has happened to you, it doesn't have to be sexual either. If it is going to be a sexual tale, and if you are a girl please provide pictures as proof (only kidding, or am I)!

I think the freakiest thing to ever happen to me was coming home from high school one day and finding a dead ass cat in my back seat. Yes, you read that right, A DEAD ASS CAT!!!! The place I grew up gets hotter than hell during this time of the year, and I guess this cat was looking for a cool place to chill, climbed in my car and that was the end of it.  Then I first saw this cat I took a stick and jabbed it a few times to see if it was just sleeping, but of course not, it was dead as a door nail.

When my dad came home I made him take it out and throw it away. Ha! Let's just say my car finally started to smell right after a few days and about 10 pine tree air fresheners.

That was one of the freakiest things that happen to me, what is yours?

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com