When is too old to be at the club?

Friday, February 4, 2011 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 10:29 PM

I have been thinking about this question for a while now.  Is 30 to old? How about 35, I think what it boils down to is if you feel creepy or not hitting on people younger than you. If I had to guess what the average age at a normal club it would be 25, so if you are in your 30's, you may be viewed as creepy. In my opinion, I am right on the cusp of being to old for a young hip club, and I am only 33. 

Let me know how old is too old for the club?

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    well i think i'm not at the age for clubbing yet,but still i think 30yrs is good because we will be well matured enough and can take good decisions and will have a job!!
    ha..

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com