St. Patricks Day!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 8:19 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you!!!

Does this holiday hold any special meaning to anyone out there, or is it just a good excuse to drink!?!!

Let me know.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Loser says:

    I really could give two shits about the Irish and they're precious holiday. Same for the wetbacks and they're cinco de mayo that they celebrate in September. However, this day I will tolerate. What I can't tolerate is Mardi Gras. all these so called followers of God are out showing their tits, sticking their dicks in slut whores, and binge drinking like a mofo all before they go to church the next morning to get ash on they're head. I bet 80% of the Latinas who get that ash on their forehead, had cum on that forehead the night before. why am I ranting? Because these fucks think they are so great. They are living for God just because they are giving up facebooking for 40 days. Get the fuck out of here. "I'm giving up drinking hard liquor for lent, but light beer is fine! Heeeeeyyy!!". Shit just gets on my nerves. Thanks for letting me rant. I have no friends to talk to.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com