Another Proud Moment!

Sunday, January 9, 2011 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 9:54 PM

This weekend my son was asked to audition for his schools Honor Band!! 

He passed with flying colors!!! They even asked him to play the drums in the Jazz Band too.

He plays the snare drum, I must admit before he started playing this instrument I had no idea what a snare was. I thought it was an animal trap!!!  I am really proud of my son, he is excelling at something he loves and at the end of the day his happiness is all that matters to me. 

He will be practicing for 5 weeks, then have a concert where they will be playing about 3 songs. I can't wait to see my boy play on a big stage in front of people. 

Love you son with all my heart!!!!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com