More teens using rhythm method for birth control

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 7:40 PM

As I read this article I can't help but wonder if this will lead to another baby boom. This article states that in today's times, teens are not worried about becoming pregnant. When I was that age almost every girl was on the birth control pill, and we still had a good number of teens that were parents or soon to be ones.


When the question was asked "How this happen" the most common answer was I forgot to take the pill on a regular basis. So I am just wondering with all that comes with being a teen, how are they supposed to correctly calculate their cycles. Remember the body can be affected by plenty of environmental, and physical phenomenon. I ask my readers one question "Can you trust your teenager with these calculations?". I would have my teenager on the pill instead.

Please see the link below for the full story

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com