Old Man Gripe!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 3:41 PM

First and foremost Thank You for checking my blog and commenting.

On a regular basis I will be blogging about My Old Man Gripes. Today's gripe is on the paper towel dispenser in public restrooms. It seems more than not, I go into the restroom and handle my business, then go to wash my hands (I know most people don't, but I do always) and try to pull a paper towel from the dispenser and it rips. I only get a little piece, not enough to even dry my finger let alone my hands. So I reach for another, again foiled, this time I get a little bigger piece. So now I am dripping water all over the place, and the floor is littered with pieces of paper towel from multiple people. Now the place looks all dirty like no one cares and everyone is either lazy or it's normal for there to be little pieces of paper everywhere.

I get the restroom attendant is just trying to stock up so they don't have to worry about running out or coming back every five minutes, but is it so hard to test the dispenser out and make sure it works properly? Now what has happened is the attendant has made a even bigger mess for them to clean up later, instead they could of just tested the thing out!!!

I would love to every one's take on this matter. Maybe this only bothers me!!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Husky Downs says:

    When I first started reading your take, I was like "No Way!!! Someone is griping about something I've been wanting to gripe about myself in writing!!" But then as I read further, you're talking about the paper towel. For some reason, I'm thinking about the toilet paper dispenser. Now that's a piece of work! For me it is forever ripping, square by square, heck, sometimes I'm not even spared a square. It's quite shitty if you ask me. =)

    Paper towel dispenser don't bother me. I got no problem wiping dry with my clothes. I'm a man's man.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I understand your frustration. But, that doesn't bother me as much as the toilet paper dispenser that doesn't work properly, and as Husky Downs stated, square by square is even more frustrating! ugh!!

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com