From Hero to Zero!!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010 , Posted by Jimmy Kicks Corner at 10:03 PM

Have you ever wondered what you would do with a million dollars?


I know I have, what I think is weird is that no one really calculates what they would have left after they have bought everything they wanted. I watched a show today about people that won the lottery and after a few years these same people were filing bankruptcy.

So I wonder, if people actually thought about how much money they would have left after they bought what they wanted, this would help people manage their money better. The old adage "there is no good without bad" really hits home. If these people can get a great gift and in some cases actually end up worse than before, I wonder if it was their fate to go through this or if it is a lack of education in the matters of money.

I really don't have the answers, this was just something that was on my mind.

I would like to hear your thoughts!!!!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. GRIP says:

    Its like Biggie said, Mo Money Mo problems! Money makes people stupid. I know I would put most of the money away...right after I have one hell of a weekend in Vegas!!!

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Jimmy Kicks - Find me on Bloggers.com